Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Friday, April 24, 2009

Kittens in my garden

It must be the pheromone.
Early the mother cat would have marked her scent here which may have said:
"SAFE PLACE TO PLAY & FIND FOOD"

I was rushing this morning to work..
work up late for work, ahh.. last day (friday) to work until weekend..
(I thought today was Thursday and disagreed and confused my wife saying today is Thursday,
best part she agreed today is thursday.)

Nevermind that.. anyway these two kittens ran inside the house playing.
(and Im rushing for work ...really??? hmm.. lets take a few shots)
They should be the offspring of the cat which came earlier in my garden.
(Im guessing)



"stay..stay..kitty..."






never seemed to stay still (all the pic. is moving out of focus)
And Im getting late...









3 comments:

Paterika Hengreaves said...

I adore cats for they are so playful and cute. I had two cats but sadly one is dead leaving Ginger who is getting down in age and I dread the day when she too will be gone and you know what, the worse part is the fact that she cannot bear kittens.

Have a great weekend and happy gardening.

Walt said...

My wife and I have 2 cats named Sasha & Bessie and my wife just loves the pictures of your playful cats.. Ours are indoor cats though.

Pari said...

I have five cats, all strays who invited themselves in from the streets, and are adorable. crazy over catnip and adore fresh fish, lemon grass and spider plants. my name is Daksha, I am a journalist and have a website called The Canny Catnip Nook. your garden looks lovely. even my scruffy one always gives me magic everyday

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month