Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Caladiums at Home



I had few types of caladiums
- spotted red, spotted red & white, bleeding heart var.
and all green caladium best known as elephant ears.

Elephant ears needs a lot of water, good for aquatic motive plants.
I had few types of elephant years - still facinated by it
- especially those which can be found in overgrown wild areas.

I do not have any of them now.
They are so temporary. Grow when I do not want them to grow
and not grow when I place them in specific pots to give space for them to thrive.

The hot weather had killed all of them.
And that was the last of my dinasour land.
Caladiums with all of my aquatic plants.



Caladium needs sun and I had placed them outside of my gate.
(inside area is very shady causing these caladium and elephant ears to be spring their shoot long and they become to heavy and eventually break by the middle)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month