Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nature Walk 6 - Betel Leaf



Finally I arrive to this place, its almost an hour and I need to go back to the office. My shirt is lightly stained with my sweat. I was amazed to find a sea of betel leaf crawling all over the landscape. It have a light green coloured leaves in comparison to the grass and other foliage.





I am so excited and managed to pluck few of these vines to take back for planting. Immediately arriving to my office, I placed them in a container and watered it. (planned to plant it today)
I have an earlier batch which I had planted (the plant I got from the same place but a different area - near the allamanda patch) Here, its like a haven of betel leaf. I hope I can propagate this and give more of this plant to others before this place is totally sealed for construction and all the plants here doomed.

(Below - its just 4 long vines of betel leaf)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month