Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mum's Garden update




I helped my mum arrange her garden last saturday. It was a hectic work (carrying pots and repositioning everything) Well, it was a lovely day to do some gardening.
These are some of the pictures of flowers that was blooming that day...


Wishbone flowers



Two types of balsam flower plant.
Gomphrena globosa (Bachelor’s Buttons, Globe Amaranth)
A big version of the "Moss Rose"

The Night Blooming Jasmine is so gloriously blooming with pleasant fragrance in my mum place in very season.
A lovely white and pink bougainvillea. My mum's fav.

I got my Egyptian Star Clusters from my mum. She seemed to me my constant stock keeper of must of my plants. Surprisingly, when I pass my plants to her, they don't do so well - especially WaxBegonia, Velvet Begonia & Spanish Moss.

Finally the Marigold and very much covetted Bleeding Heart Vine.

2 comments:

J.C. said...

Love the plants in your mom's garden! The Hydrangea blooms is glorious! Night Blooming Jasmine ~ I wonder what is smells like! I love fragrant plants!

James David said...

I often go to my mum's house and get these bunches of flowers and place them in my bedroom. The fragrance is so calming that it really aids me to have a good night sleep.

The fragrance is strong yet not overpowering.
Somehow, this plant need good sunlight, something which I do not have - and so this plant slowly died in my garden without much blooming.

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month