Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Vertical Garden - Final Product






















A Gardener's work is never done.
Just when I thought I was almost finished
and getting into the satisfaction of realising that most of the major work is done
(actually it is - but I just love to exaggerate)
A new set of plants and pots that is needing a relocation.
That is - the ones you see on the floor (the first pictures)

Some of of are a bromeliads of which I need to fasten on the woodframe.
The Earthstars seemed to not doing well on the Vertical Wall,
I'm guessing they are not getting enough sunlight as they are totally shaded by the plant above them.

I'm thinking of fastening them up with other bromeliads.
The high risk factor of the medium getting washed off.
While I'm thinking about it - these pots are temporarily housed here.

Eventually all the pots needs to be off ground,
that would be the most ideal factor to identify that I had completed my task in gardening.

Therefore currently - I would consider my garden is still in progress.
And looking at the plant collection I have,
I realised now that they are not many to consider them as a collection.
Another factor - these were the same plant (and more) that were actually placed on pots,
taking the ground space below.
(Minus the Leaf Begonias - which eventually died due to stress)

The Fittonias are not making it as Vertical Garden.
That is another headache I have think about,
really not sure where I can actually place them.

Other than that..
As you can see,
The rest of the gang are happily ever after.












1 comment:

Mystic Dreamer said...

I like how it turned out. Good job.

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month