Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Secret Garden Visit - Part 1

I manage to get a quick look in this Garden.
The Secret Garden (1 Utama) located at the roof top of the Shopping Mall.
I really enjoy this place.

Here are the succulent & cacti collection.
Its a pity to note that a lot of the earlier species is missing (dead or removed)
Regardless - these are the existing ones that still shine until today.

Some of the things that I need to check on this matter:

1) Tradescantia species being considered as dry environment plants.

2) Earth Star Bromeliad here falls in the same category.
I thought they needed to be refreshed on a regular basis on their watering factor.

I suspect that these might be watered more frequently compared to the condition they are in. And that explains a lot of sensitive species would had succumb to rot due to too much water.
Well it can only be my speculations.

Looking at the weeds that is growing in between them.
I doubt they receive minimum water or else these won't able to survive either.


































No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month