Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Water Pond - Set Up 3

A friend had passed to me this plant: Water Lettuce
I suddenly have this love hate relationship with this one.
Don't get me wrong - I love this plant.
I love that rosy looking floral shape that gives that rich deep green colour.
What I hate is that they totally conquer the whole water space.
And when they don't get enough sun - the whole thing become like a pancake
and the leaves starts to dis-integrate with yellow/white that pollutes the pond.

No wonder its considered one of the most hated invasive plants.
They can really do much damage if they are not taken cared properly.
Especially the population part.










No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month